Professional engagement is vital to the Centre’s research activities, and we continue to build on our strong track record of collaborations with government and industry groups.
CEPAR brings together researchers, policy makers and practitioners in a range of settings, including roundtable discussions, industry fora and policy dialogues.
- 2016 Annual Colloquium of Superannuation Researchers (co-hosted with UNSW School of Risk and Actuarial Studies)
- 2016 China Workshop
- 2016 Mid-life Employment Workshop
- 2016 Research Challenges for Global Pensions Conference
- 2015 Public Forum on the Intergenerational Report
- 2015 Pensions and Superannuation Seminar Series (co-hosted with UNSW School of Risk and Actuarial Studies)
- 2015 China Workshop
- 2015 Annual Colloquium of Superannuation Researchers (co-hosted with UNSW School of Risk and Actuarial Studies)
- 2014 Roundtables with Treasury and Department of Social Services
- 2014 Roundtable with AMP
- 2014 Long Term Care and Longevity Insurance Workshop (co-hosted with PricewaterhouseCoopers)
- 2014 Annual Colloquium of Superannuation Researchers
- 2014 CEPAR/CESifo Workshop: Pensions, Taxation, Population Ageing and Globalisation (co-hosted with Centre for Economic Studies/IFO Institute)
- 2013 1st International Conference Industry Forum
- 2013 Industry Forum on Age Friendly Businesses
- 2013 Annual Colloquium of Superannuation Researchers
- 2012 CEPAR Forum, 41st Australian Conference of Economists
- 2012 Aged Care Policy Dialogue
- 2012 Longevity Risk Workshop
- 2012 Roundtable with the Age Discrimination Commissioner
- 2012 PricewaterhouseCoopers Longevity Workshop
- 2012 Workshop: Primer on Continuous Time Modelling and Optimal Decisions for researchers and practitioners
- 2012 Annual Colloquium of Superannuation Researchers
- 2011 PricewaterhouseCoopers Longevity Workshop
CEPAR’s multidisciplinary and transformational research is at the forefront of addressing one of the most important social and economic challenges of the 21st century.
The Centre is committed to communicating and translating its research findings in ways that support evidence-based economic and social policy, business practice, product development and broader community understanding.
Research Brief Series
Our Research Brief Series offer syntheses of research findings on a range of topics and policy issues, including Mature Labour Force Participation, Ageing in Asia and Aged Care in Australia.
CEPAR’s fact sheets offer a snapshot of key research areas and are designed for a broad audience. Recent fact sheets have included A Visual History of Demographic Projections in Australia, A Statistical Portrait of the Older Australian and an Overview of Population Ageing Globally.
Industry and Government Opportunities
If you would like to learn more about CEPAR’s research, please contact us on +61 (2) 9931 9202.