Developing relationships with highly engaged external stakeholders is integral to CEPAR's outcomes. Research success in the 21st century will increasingly depend on the synergies generated by combining disciplines and by linking researchers with end-users.
- Public Forum on 2015 Intergenerational Report
- 1st International Conference Industry Forum
- Aged Care Policy Dialogue
- CEPAR Forum, 41st Australian Conference of Economists
- Roundtable with the Age Discrimination Commisioner
- Roundtable with CEPAR's Government Partners
- Annual Colloquium of Superannuation Researchers
- 2012 Longevity Risk Workshop
- Risk Rated Health and Sickness Insurance Workshop
CEPAR Chief Investigator Michael Sherris at the 2011 PWC Longevity Workshop.